Collection Of Personal Information
When you use our site, you are allowed access on the Site without releasing any personal information. To fully use our Site, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you may be required to provide us with your name, date of birth, contact number, email id, user id, password, residence / place of business information, billing information, shipping information, and other personal information as indicated on the forms throughout the Site. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Site. We need to collect and store your personal information in order to facilitate the provision of our services. You can amend or update any of this information you have entered into the website at any time by logging on to your online account. In addition we may automatically track certain information about you based upon your activities on our site. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for various purposes, including but not limited to
• To facilitate the services you request.
• To keep you informed about the status of your orders
• To: resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems;
• To help promote safe transactions; collect payments owed; measure consumer interest in the services provided by us,
• To inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates;
• To customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our User Agreement; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Online Account Registration
If you are using a Your data on our websiteWhen Www.confidentialcouture.com uses
1. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information in order to do their jobs.
2. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
3. Your Account Information is password-protected.
4. www.confidentialcouture uses SSL encryption to protect data transmissions. E-mail privacy:
You will receive promotional e-mails from us only if you have asked to receive them. If you do not want to receive email from us you can click on the unsubscribe link and hit send at the bottom of any email communication sent by us.
Please allow us 2 business days from when the request was received to complete the removal, as some of our promotions may already have been in process before you submitted your request.
Like many other websites, confidential couture utilizes "cookies". A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie may be linked to personally identifiable information. Cookies may be used to enhance the user experience. For instance, by setting a cookie, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while accessing the confidential couture website. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use the confidential couture website. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of the confidential couture website. Cookies can also enable confidential couture to track and target the interests of users to enhance the user experience. Confidential couture may set and access cookies on your computer.